Who doesn't love spaghetti and meatballs? This is a super-simple meatball recipe--mix all the ingredients together, bake while your noodles are boiling, then pour in your favorite spaghetti sauce. Dinner is served!
What you need: for 25 meatballs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 recipe homemade breadcrumbs (3/4 cup)
- 1 lb ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1. Mix together the breadcrumbs and egg.
2. Stir in the meat and spices.
3. Form into 1 to 1 1/2 inch meatballs.
4. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the edges are turning golden.. (I used a preheated stone, so I didn't need to use parchment paper).
From my kitchen to yours, enjoy!