It's a hit! He loved playing with the velcro, and he loved finding all the different ways to attach the circles together.
Here we go--you're only three steps away from having this fun toy!
What you need:
- Fabric scraps, cut to 4 x 10"
- Fusible fleece, cut to 1.5 x 9" strips.
- Velcro, cut to 1" pieces.
- Thread to match
1. Fuse the fleece strips to the wrong side of your fabric rectangles, 1/2" from one long edge, with 1/2" on either side.
2. Press in 1/2" on all four sides. Then fold in half and pin.
|Press in 1/2"|
|Pinned and ready to sew closed|
|Topstitch around all four sides|
|Sew velcro--one to the front and one to the back.|
Time to go play with my kids!